I don’t understand a lot of people’s motives for their respective tumblr pages.
I thought this was supposed to be a blog, not a “look at me, look at me” forum.
I would be majorly perturbed if some anonymous person was like “You’re so hot, when can we date, f*ck, or get married?” Of course, all of this is in response to the “Oh, I just woke up looking like I have makeup on and I’m going to put a comment underneath this photo saying how gross I think I am, but really, I think I’m quite attractive. Please affirm this” pic.
I guess people have to get their jollies some how.
Maybe I’m the odd person out, or maybe I just have my rude hat on today. Regardless of other’s motives, I’m thinking about switching over to WordPress or something. I just don’t care to see that particular kind of fodder, on my dashboard.
END UNNECESSARY RANT. :)
- asongiwroteintexas said: don’t go to wordpress!
- asongiwroteintexas likes this
- yourfutureghostwriter likes this
- caitlinj reblogged this from latchkeykid and added:
- bell-bell reblogged this from latchkeykid and added:
- terrordactyl said: Hahahahahahaha that’s amazing. And please don’t leave tumblr. You will be missed…
- terrordactyl likes this
- whatifimright said: haha rude hat.
- whatifimright likes this
- atranscriptofheartbreak likes this
- bell-bell likes this
- ultrapearl said: Unfollow those people?
- latchkeykid posted this